The firm's practice dedicated to private individuals and families provides personal and comprehensive legal services to private individuals and families, both Israeli and foreign.
The department team is dedicated to providing comprehensive legal services that are tailored to the specific needs of the individuals and families. The team members guide clients on their personal and business matters, working to provide immediate and ongoing legal assistance.
As a rule, the senior staff at the firm provide guidance on taxation, real estate, banking, corporate and litigation.
Among other things, the department staff regularly handle the following:
- Sales agreements for second-hand apartments (sale/purchase)
- Combination agreements
- Consulting on transactions for the purchase of apartments from contractors
- Consulting to residents on TAMA 38 as well as what is known as “eviction-construction”
- Transfer without consideration agreements
- Prenuptial agreements and spousal financial rights
- Divorce agreements
- Rental agreements
- Drafting of wills and associated documents, execution of wills, execution of orders of probate
- Notarizations in real estate deals
- Representation of apartment buyers in lawsuits for construction defects
- Strategic consulting for tax planning in all types of real estate transactions