The firm's international department deals with international issues and transactions. Among other things, the department handles all corporate aspects, mergers and acquisitions, project financing, commercial agreements between Israeli and foreign companies, defense procurements transactions between Israeli companies and foreign companies, management of business disputes and crises between Israeli and foreign companies, business mediation, accompaniment and representation of Israeli corporations in international arbitrations.
The firm is a member of an international group connected with Arnold & Porter, an International law firm whose head office is located in Washington, D.C. and a member and sole representative in Israel of Legal Counsel International (LCI) an International Legal Services Alliance for Global Business and Commercial Transactions. The Firm has been awarded as Israel's Boutique International Trade Law Firm of the Year 2017.
The department is headed by Adv. Moshe (Mussi) Goldberg, the founder of the firm, with over 40 years of experience and reputation as a leading lawyer in the field of international trade law and international transactions. Mr. Goldberg is a member of the Israel Bar and the New York Bar. He is a very experienced negotiator who has, over the years, developed special skills that have made him a first class expert of crises solutions, enabling him to lead his clients to success.
As an expert in international trade law, both as a coordinator on behalf of the Chairman of the Israel Bar Association and a consultant for the Manufacturers Association of Israel, Mr. Goldberg has taken part in several projects during the course of his career that left their mark on Israel's foreign trade. Mr. Goldberg was involved in the negotiations between Israel and the United States that led to the United States-Israel Free Trade Area Agreement. As a consultant for the Canadian Embassy in Israel, Mr. Goldberg also participated in the final negotiations regarding the drafting of the free trade agreement between Israel and Canada. Mr. Goldberg has published a number of articles on the subject of the United States-Israel Free Trade Area Agreement, both in Israel and in the United States, and took part as a lecturer in seminars organized in the United States by the Israeli and United States governments on this subject. During the course of his career, Mr. Goldberg served as a foreign attorney and consultant at the Washington, D.C. law firm Arnold & Porter and as a member of the team of lecturers at the International Law Institute, associated with Georgetown University, for an international course on International Trade and Export Negotiations.
Specific Services of Our International Department include:
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- INTERNATONAL DISPUTES RESOLIONS
- GVERNMENT PROCURMENTS
- NEGOTIATION AND DRAFTING OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS
- LETTERS OF INTENT, MAIN CONTRACTS, FINANCING AND SECURITY AGREEMENTS TO SUPPORT PRODUCT SALES AND SERVICES, MARKETING, MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION
- STRUCTURING COMPLEX INTERNATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS AND TRANSACTIONS
- FORMATION OF OFFSHORE SUBSIDIARIES, BRANCHES AND JOINT VENTURES
- FORMATION OF FOREIGN SALES CORPORATIONS
- COMPLIANCE WITH IMPORT AND EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- COMPLIANCE WITH FOREIGN LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- LICENSING OF TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER SOFTWARE
- PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND REGISTRATION OF MARKS
- PRELIMINARY INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING
- ARRANGING EXPORT AND PROJECT FINANCING
- SELECTION AND COORDINATION OF FOREIGN COUNSEL
- PRACTICAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND AVOIDANCE
- RISK ASSESSMENT IN OFFSHORE PROJECTS AND TRANSACTIONS